Collection of information
www.chondrovox.ro is a site for the presentation and promotion of the Chondrovox product. Orders are picked up by phone, email or contact form. Orders taken through the Contact Form are not registered on the site. The information transmitted through the Contact Form or Email is directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
www.chondrovox.ro belongs to S.C. 10 CENTURY MED CLINIC, company that collects the data from the site and that also complies with the GDPR Regulation.
The site records personal data when you register on it, log in, sign up for a contest, and / or when you log out or use the contact forms or comments.
In addition, we will automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, as well as the requested page.
2.What personal data do we collect? Our company collects the following personal data:
-cnp (not collected on the site)
-the phone number
– physical address (to deliver the order).
The site does not store all the data listed above, but through it we can access them.
3. Purpose of using information
Any of the information we collect can be used to:
Offer the services described in the site
To deliver the order
Customize your experience and to meet individual needs
Provide customized advertising content both on site and on social networks (we can place Pixel Code)
Improve our site
Improve customer service and support needs
Contact by email
Administer a competition, promotion or survey
Our site contains references to social networks, if you access the related buttons. Thus, you bear the terms and conditions of the pages you were transferred to. Ex for Facebook you transfer to the official website of the site, respectively https://www.facebook.com/Chondrovox-182967429014600/.
4. Duration of data storage – is usually limited, and lasts until the end of the competition, the survey, the transmission of the response through the contact form, or in the case of the newsletter, until the unsubscribe. We will delete the data as soon as we no longer need it.
5. Disclosure of third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties, who assist us in operating our site or conducting business, as long as the parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, we may disclose the personal information that we obtain from you to third parties in order to comply with a final court decision or other obligation of this kind or in the context of an exchange of information to protect against fraud.
6. Protecting Information We will implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. We use SSL certificate encryption. You have the right to rectify your data.
8. Unsubscribe We use the email address provided to send you information and updates regarding, occasional company news, product information, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You have the right to be forgotten, the right to restrict data processing and the right to portability.
The rights you receive in connection with the processing of your personal data are the following:
The right of access means the right to obtain a confirmation from us whether or not we process your personal data concerning you and, if so, access to the respective data and information on how the data is processed.
The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless